THINGS TO DO
Attwell Farm Park gives you and your family the opportunity to get up close to your farm yard favourites. From handling baby chicks, Rabbits & Guinea pigs, to bottle feeding new born lambs in the spring. There is always plenty to see and do at the farm. We are a fully working Three Generation family run farm that opens throughout all the seasons, meaning there is always something new a fun to see on your visit. Based in Beoley, Worcestershire you’re surrounded in beautiful views of the country side to Enjoy your picnic or farm Yard Café lunch. We are constantly adding new animals & attractions to the farm, so make sure to follow our social medias & newsletter for updates.
Delve deep into our Traditional & new age farming world, a fantastic & educational way to enjoy a family fun filled day. Your favourite farm animals are just waiting to say hello, along with lots to do for all ages.
- Farm Yard Trail – Walk around our Farm getting up close with all your favourite Farm Yard Animals. Feed, stroke and educate your way around the paddocks.
- Petting Barn – Hold, Cuddle, feed and learn about Baby chicks, Guinea pigs, Rabbits & more
- Explore the lambing shed (Seasonal – Winter-Easter)
- Bottle feeding lambs (Seasonal – Winter – Early Spring)
- The Cattle Barn (Seasonal – Winter – Early Spring)
- Agricultural Static Machinery – Climb in the driving seat & pretend to drive one of our Large Farming Machines.
- A Fire Engine
- Pedal Tractors & Under Shelter area
- Outdoor Play area / Climbing Frame
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Picnic Area
- Rooster Coffee Shop
Attwell Farm have been farming here in Beoley, Worcestershire since 1963 and have three generations of experience in animal husbandry. We are always adding animals on the farm.
- Pedigree Aberdeen Angus Cattle – Bulls, Heifers & Calves
- Pedigree Suffolk Sheep – Rams, Ewes, Lambs
- Pedigree Blue Faced Leicester Ram
- Chickens – Egg Laying
- Baby Chicks
- Traditional White Turkeys
- Norfolk Black Turkeys – Stags & Hens
- Ruben the Pony
- Guinea pigs
- Pygmy Goats